Falcon Minerals is anchored by substantial mineral rights position in the core-of-the-core of the Eagle Ford Shale, one of the premier oil & gas basins in the U.S.
- Royalty position in over 250,000 gross unit acres in the “core of the core” of the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas
- 3,000+ drilling locations with expected returns of over 100% to the operator
- Drilling activity on the Eagle Ford position is led by “tier 1” operators with extended development plans
- Oil prices in Falcon’s Eagle Ford position have traded at a premium to WTI, creating a distinct advantage for the company
- Advantaged, differentiated high-margin oil-weighted assets with high-FCF conversion and no capex
The combination of optimal assets with strong operators will help generate substantial high-margin cash flow to distribute to Falcon Minerals investors, with visibility for future growth.